This is how the original set looks:
I decided to go ahead and make a larger size and added this to the same resource on TPT. These are the larger posters. Now, this set is not editable. I kept it pretty simple. I just laminated the posters and use dry erase markers to write the objectives.
I added the Key Vocabulary strips on the side, so that students have easy access to content area vocabulary or even key words I'd like them to remember. These are also written with dry erase markers, so they can be easily changed. I used magnets to hold everything on my front board, so I can simply grab it and go when they need to be changed. Both versions of the headers are included in the same resource, so you can choose the best fit for your classroom.
As always, I'd love to give these headers for free to the first 3 readers to leave a comment with their e-mail.