24 July 2014

Monster Toolbox Labels and a Spelling FREEBIE

I wanted to share a couple of freebies tonight.  Some of you probably already know I'm obsessed with monsters (not the scary kind!).  My classroom is monster themed and I love all things MONSTER!  I've wanted to make a teacher toolbox ever since Create Teach Share first shared this fantastic idea.  I've seen so many gorgeous teacher created toolboxes on Instagram this summer, I just couldn't resist any longer.  I knew that of course, it was going to have to be monster themed.  I searched far and wide for monster labels and couldn't find any anywhere!!!  Lucky for me, I found this super adorable monster paper on Etsy.
I am sooo excited to get this into my classroom.  I have absolutely no idea where I am going to fit it, but it will have to find a home somewhere in my crowded classroom!

If you have a monster classroom and are interested in these labels, you can click the image below to get them for FREE.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Cmz2vCWLe6Ymk4SzNhTU1LOWM/edit?usp=sharing

I also wanted to share a spelling printable that I am excited to use this year.  Okay, I'm about to jump from monsters to superheroes.  But, this page is perfect for Mondays when you are introducing new spelling and vocabulary words.  Click either image below to check it out or grab this FREEBIE.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Cmz2vCWLe6c2t1T05kN2drZVU/edit?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Cmz2vCWLe6c2t1T05kN2drZVU/edit?usp=sharing

1 comment: