07 August 2014

More Monsters...

I am getting ready for the new school year, so I have had monsters on my mind!!! My theme is monsters, and I'm really excited to add to what I already have.  I've had the same word wall headers forever! Okay maybe not forever, but 10 years is a really long time.  When I packed up my room at the end of  last year, I think I may have accidentally tossed a few of my old headers.  I thought for sure I had them saved on my computer, but apparently that wasn't the case.  So, it was time for me to make some new ones!!!  Here is how they turned out:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Monster-Word-Wall-Headers-1358504

I will definitely be back to post some pictures when I get them up in my classroom.  I also made a cover for my spelling dictionary which is included with the word wall cards.

S

If you love monsters as much as I do, you can check them out in my store by clicking here.

Even if you don't have a monster theme, they make adorable alphabet flashcards.  You could also hole punch them and place them on a ring.  Students could use them in a station with a variety of different topics.  They would work really well with grammar.  Students could list nouns or verbs that begin with each letter of the alphabet.

As always, I'd love to give it away for free to the first 3 people that leave a comment. PLEASE don't forget to leave your e-mail.
 

5 comments:

  1. Your monster headers are adorable! I would love to have a word wall that was a bit more fun than my plain letter cards.

    tokyoshoes at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man... if only my school didn't switch to a school-wide theme I'd be all over your new monster stuff! Looks super cute!!!
    Sarah from Mrs. Jones Teaches :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!
    Savvyn2nd@gmail.com
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the monster theme! So cute!
    Jwpalermo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I had a monster theme this year and the kids loved it...so did I! Your word wall headers are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete